Allied Universal® is the largest security services company in North America. When you join our team, you'll join more than 60 years of experience protecting peace of mind.
Each and every one of our more than 20,000 employees is committed to serving, securing, and caring for the people and businesses in our communities.
We have great part-time and flexible schedules. Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal® today!
- Security Professionals
- Lobby Ambassadors
- Access Control Officers
- Vehicle & Bike Patrol
- Site Supervisors
- Client Managers
- Business Development
- Branch Manager
Our full-time positions offer on-the-job training, career paths to management and a full range of benefits:
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Training & career development programs
- Employee assistance programs
- Company discounts & perks programs (coming soon)
- Recognition & reward programs
Qualified candidates must meet these minimum requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong customer service & communication skills
- Must be at least 18 years old (21 for driving positions
- Computer skills to use the latest technology tools at client sites
- Pass employment background check